I strongly recommend you use the web site to give your request and the response you receive public visibility.

Click to see one of my recent requests.

Here is what you need to do:

Go to their web site by clicking on

On top right on the black line click on “sign in or sign up”

Register with the site

Go to “make request”

In the search box type “Hillingdon Borough”  (not “London Borough of Hillingdon”)

On the next screen click on “Hillingdon Borough” to the left of the portcullis logo

On the next screen click on “Make a new Freedom of Information request to Hillingdon Borough Council”

Fill in the form and send your request.

You can preview it before sending it.

Good luck

Share and Enjoy:
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks

Comments are closed.

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!

Visit our friends!

A few highly recommended friends...